“The training, experience & knowledge and the skills to apply them”
We realise that by choosing us you are placing a significant degree of trust in our judgement and we can assure you that we have the training, experience and knowledge to provide you with the right information and advice.
- Chartered Health and Safety Practitioner;
- Recognised Safety Practitioner;
- East Midlands Brokerage Quality Assured standard - 5 star rating;
- Listed on the Occupational Safety & Health Consultants Register *;
- Registered European Occupational Safety and Health Manager;
- Chartered Member of the Institute of Occupational Health and Safety;
- Fellow of the International Institute of Risk and Safety Management;
- Member of the Institute of Measurement & Control;
- Member of the Institute of Engineering and Technology;
- Member of the American Society of Safety Engineers;
- BSI committee member, Safety of Machinery – MCE/003 panel;
- Training accredited by TÜV Rheinland UK.
* OSHCR has been established as a benchmark standard for safety consultants. Businesses can have confidence in choosing Robin Carver as a health & safety consultant on the OSCHR register, as bound by a professional code of conduct and committed to providing sensible and proportionate health and safety advice.
"A person shall be regarded as competent …where he has sufficient training and experience or knowledge and other qualities to enable him properly to assist in undertaking the measures to comply with the requirements and prohibitions imposed upon him by or under the relevant statutory provisions…”
Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999